Find forms and policies for managing your life as a WashU student.

Viewing: Forms and Policies

Close Filter Menu

Contact Residential Life

Contact Residential Life with any questions, comments or concerns.

Graduate Fellow Application

Apply to be a Residential Life graduate fellow.

Guest Registration Form for University Housing

Students who wish to host overnight guests must fill out a guest registration form.

Housekeeping Request Form

Submit this form for all nonemergency housekeeping requests in Residential Life housing.

Housing Maintenance Request Form

To complete a maintenance request you may either fill out the online form or print this out and turn it in to the South 40 Office of Residential Life.

Laundry Room Service Report

Experiencing an issue with a laundry machine? Provide a detailed description of the problem, and we’ll get to work resolving the issue.

Lock-Outs and Lost Key Procedures

See what to do if you get locked out of your Residential Life room or lose your keys.

Locked Out: Apartments North and South

Learn what to do if you get locked out of your home in the Apartments North or Apartments South.