Housekeeping Request Form

This form is for all nonemergency housekeeping requests.

If you have an emergency, please contact your RA, RCD, or call WUPD at 5-5555.

Housekeeping services are generally for bathroom cleaning, spills and toilet tissue running low or out, etc… If you are in need of other services immediately, please call Residential Life at 5-5050 during normal business hours or contact your RA.

Residential Life: Housekeeping Request Form

How to Prevent Mold and Mildew