Student Feedback Form

We want to hear from you!

This form was developed to assist students who encounter a problem on campus with finding resolution. Students may wish to try and work out a problem first with those who are most involved with the issue but if that does not prove satisfactory, you may complete the form below. Once submitted, pertinent information will be forwarded to the appropriate individuals to review and address the issue. If not submitted anonymously, a response documenting the receipt and review of the complaint/feedback will be provided.

We would also like to hear from students who are particularly pleased with a certain aspect of their campus life or who have had an exceptional experience that they’d like to share. The same form can be submitted to provide a compliment or note of appreciation.

To report complaints concerning drug and alcohol abuse or violations of academic integrity, refer to the procedures set forth in the applicable university policies. To report other violations of the University Student Conduct Code, refer to the procedures set forth in the Code.

Student Affairs: Student Feedback Form
Higher-education institutions delivering courses by distance education are required to provide the contact information for official entities or agencies within each state designated to handle complaint resolution. States are required by the US Department of Education (34 CFR 668.43(b)) to have a complaint process available to any enrolled or prospective student.

Washington University students enrolled in online and distance courses, as well as on-campus courses, should attempt to resolve complaints by following the academic grievance procedures as outlined in your program.

If you wish to file a complaint about the University with its accreditor regarding issues of institutional quality, you may do so by following the instructions on the Higher Learning Commission website.

Washington University participates in the State Authorization and Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). On-line and distance learning students may also file a complaint by contacting:

Amy Werner
Research Associate for Academic Affairs
SARA Coordinator for Public and Independent Institutions
Missouri Department of Higher Education