Locked Out: Apartments North and South

Key Card Users

You can get a replacement key card 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from one of the card kiosks at the following locations:

Metal Key Users

You can get a replacement metal key between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at The Village. Outside of these hours, please call 314-935-9511 and someone will assist you with your lockout.

If you are feeling as though you cannot make it to one of these offices safely, please call the Washington University Police Department at 314-935-5555, share what residential building you live in, and ask for the resident advisor on-call. They will assist you shortly thereafter.