South 40, North Side and Lofts Kiosk Procedure
Create a new room keycard at the kiosk located in the space most convenient for you. Kiosks are open 24 hours a day, and are available in the Zetcher House Residential Life Center Annex, the Village House Lobby (right before the mailroom), and the Lofts 6300 Enright Lobby (next to the security desk). Please read the following instructions before retrieving your replacement key.
- Press STUDENT button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your WUSTL Email and WUSTL key password.
- Press LOGIN.
- Click CREATE NEW ACCESS CARD at the bottom of the screen.
- Take the access card that is dispensed from the right side of the machine.
- INSERT the dispensed card (from step 5) into the slot on the left.
- WAIT for the machine to spit out your new card.
- Take your new card.
A $5.00 charge will be administered for all lockouts starting after Labor Day weekend.
If there is a problem with your lock, the Residential Life Center can assist you between the hours of 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday – Friday (314-935-5050).
After business hours you should find an RA or go to:
- The RA duty office in the Residential Life Center Annex:
Monday – Friday: 5 p.m.-Midnight
Saturday – Sunday: 1:30 p.m.-Midnight
- Between midnight-8:30 a.m., call WashU Police Department (314-935-5555).
If a student ID card is lost, notify the Residential Life staff, and then visit Campus Cards Services (Women’s Building) for a replacement.
REMEMBER: Loaning your student ID to anyone is prohibited.