Housing Maintenance Request Form

Note regarding technology requests: If you are requesting a repair for a broken telephone port, cable TV port or network port, please submit your request directly to Student Technology Services.

To complete a maintenance request you may either fill out the online form or print this out and turn it in to the South 40 Office of Residential Life. Please complete all of the spaces below.

If you live in the Washington Avenue Apartments or the 520 Kingsland Avenue Apartments, your maintenance is managed through Quadrangle Housing. Maintenance requests can be made by calling 314-935-9511.

If your request is an emergency, please contact your RA or RCD by email or phone to make sure your request is handled accordingly.

Residential Life: Maintenance Request Form
We thank you for your patience. A Washington University Maintenance worker will investigate the issue as soon as possible.