Sean Thoma

I am excited to be supporting the students of WashU find their passions and achieve meaningful career opportunities. I received my bachelor’s degree in computer science and worked in different […]

Eliza Angarano

I have been working with students in higher education for a little over seven years but I’ve always had a strong passion for helping students. My undergraduate degree is in […]

Burt Sheaffer

Currency Derivative Portfolio Risk Executive with extensive experience in Banking and Financial Services. Lead cross–functional regional trading and structuring teams for a global FX and precious metal derivatives group in […]

Amber Brown

Amber has worked for WashU since 2017 as a career coach with the Brown School serving master- and doctorate-level students and alumni with an interest in social work, public health […]

Zhiling Xu

Zhiling has more than 30 years of experience as an educator in China and has worked with more than 10,000 students, been awarded nationally and internationally for her achievements, published […]

Brittney Meredith

Brittney Meredith is a Career Coach with SMP students at the Olin Business school, and is a graduate of Washington University’s School of Social Work, the Brown School. Receiving her […]

Karissa Rusu

Hi there! I have been at WashU since summer 2019 and have absolutely loved my time coaching students within the graduate business programs. In addition to coaching, I provide strategic […]

Jennifer Krupp

From an early age, my aspiration to impart knowledge and facilitate the growth of others has remained unwavering. This intrinsic inclination has seamlessly culminated in my role as a career […]

Erika Fitzgibbon

For more than 20 years as a career coach and leader of career development in higher education and private practice, I have focused on the professional development and advancement of […]