This page is for F-1 International Students who have graduated from Washington University and have pending or approved STEM OPT.
- Request a STEM OPT I-20: Use this form if you have not had any changes in your employment, but would like a new I-20 that is signed for travel to be mailed to you. While on OPT, a travel signature is valid for 6 months. Please note, we do not recommend traveling while a STEM OPT application is pending.
- I have changed jobs: Use this form if you have a pending or approved STEM OPT application and have changed jobs.
- I am not working right now: Use this form if you have approved STEM OPT application and have stopped working. (If you have a pending application and are unemployed, contact your OISS advisor directly).
- STEM OPT Reporting: Use this form to submit the confirmation of your employment that is required every six months.
- I have Changed My Immigration Status: For example, if you have an approved H-1B or permanent residence application.
- I am Leaving the U.S. Permanently: Use this form if you are leaving the US and don’t plan to return on your F-1 visa, and want your F-1 record closed.
If none of these forms fit your situation, or if you have further questions please email OISS.