We Are Here to Help
During the university’s COVID-19 response, the RSVP Center will continue to offer On-call emergency services 24/7. If you need assistance, please call 314-935-5555 or 314-935-6666 and ask to speak to the on-call counselor at the RSVP Center.
Additionally, for non-urgent matters, we will offer remote student services via phone and Zoom videoconference as appropriate*.
* Zoom is available to students meeting all of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled full-time and paid the University’s health and wellness fee.
- Reside in Missouri (this may change if laws are revised during this national emergency).
- Have previously seen an RSVP Center provider during the 2019-20 academic year, or are experiencing an emergency.
- Meet the screening criteria put in place by RSVP Center providers.
Our consent form can be found here. Go to the “Forms” tab, and click on RSVP Center telemedicine. Please review with your provider prior to signing.
To request a call from a counselor, please call 314-935-3445 or email the RSVP Center. Our phone and email will be monitored regularly M-F 8:30-5:00.
The RSVP Center operates from a public health model and utilizes trauma informed practices, response and prevention education to address relationship and sexual violence.
The RSVP Center fosters campus community that is safe, resilient, engaged and accountable.
24-hour services are available for individuals in immediate need of assistance, such as hospital care, reporting an assault to police or emergency housing accommodations.