Habif’s Health Promotion Services department works to help you build healthy decision making skills, reduce risk, and take care of yourself and your friends. We support you reaching your full potential in academics, outside the classroom, and beyond WashU.
- Services, programs, and resources for all undergraduate and graduate/professional students on the Danforth campus
- Staff available in Habif Room 5 and the Zenker Wellness Suite https://students.wustl.edu/zenker-wellness-suite/ Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. during semesters. Hours during breaks are the same as Habif’s.
- Digital Resource Library : Publications we have created for students on AOD, mental health, sexual health, public health, and community care
- Peer Health Education (PHE) program
- Questions? Email Melissa Ruwitch, Assistant Director, Health Promotion and Wellness
Virtual and in-person consultations with substance use specialist, AOD education and training, AlcoholEdu online, WashU Recovery Group/recovery services/referrals, risk reduction information and resources for alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, vaping, prescription drugs, and safe disposal
- Mental Health promotion efforts T.B.A. Fall 2021
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Timely updates specific to WashU students, including physical and mental wellbeing tips from Habif staff, program and resource info from PHEs and practicum students, guided meditations, and community care messages.