Located under the mural near the main entrance, the Zenker Wellness Suite (Sumers Room 303) is the health promotion hub for the Habif Health and Wellness Center on the South 40. The Wellness Suite is a bright, serene space featuring health promotion resources and programming on key topics for undergraduate and graduate students.
The Wellness Suite is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday when school is in session (9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during breaks). The Wellness suite is closed whenever the Sumers Recreation Center is closed. Stop by for free chocolate milk after you work out and ask our friendly staff any questions, or read below to learn more about our programming and resources, all of which are free and open to WashU students.
Mental Health Mondays
- Consultation with mental health promotion expert.
- Mindfulness skills training.
Handouts and apps related to sleep, stress, anxiety, depression, procrastination and other mental health topics are available whenever the Wellness Suite is open.
- Fresh fruit.
Handouts and apps containing information about healthy body image and disordered eating whenever the Wellness Suite is open. Additionally, WashU Rec partners with Campus Dining Services to sponsor cooking classes and other nutrition programming throughout the academic year.
- Complimentary athletic training assessments for Sport Club members, performed by a Medical Assistant and Athletic Trainer from the Habif Health and Wellness Center.
- Consultation with substance abuse expert.
- Resources on alcohol and athletic performance.
- Info about prescription drug abuse and disposal.
- Information about the WashU Recovery Group and e-CHUG.
Handouts and apps about alcohol and drug abuse and risk reduction are available whenever the Wellness Suite is open.
- Consultation with sexual health expert.
- Free safer sex supplies and pregnancy tests.
- Info on contraception options.
- Resources on STI risk reduction and STI screening.
Free safer sex supplies and Bedsider giveaways as well as handouts and apps with information about contraception and STI risk reduction/screening are available whenever the Wellness Suite is open.
Info about primary care and mental health services available at the Habif Health and Wellness Center and how to make an appointment for care, plus basic self-care tips, the difference between a cold and the flu, etc.
Contact email@example.com with any suggestions for or questions about Habif, the Wellness Suite, the Peer Health Education (PHE) program or Stressbusters.