WashU partners with Handshake career management platform to help you discover new career paths and find amazing jobs and internships. With Handshake, you can:
- interview for jobs and internships on campus
- find career tips and Q&A’s
- stay connected with peers and job-related news
- navigate upcoming employer events on campus
- register for career fairs and events
Important First Steps:
- Set up your profile in Handshake
- Download the Handshake app on the App Store or Google Play
- Check out these videos to help you get started:
Handshake is a replacement for CAREERlink. As of Summer 2022, CAREERlink will no longer be updated with career opportunities, and you will not be able to access the system after Fall 2022. Be sure to download any important documents from CAREERlink that you would like to keep, such as resumes, cover letters, and transcripts.
Handshake promises to be a critical tool to aid your path from college to a successful career!