Greg Hutchings

I have served in both the academic and corporate worlds in senior positions; performing both business development and leadership roles.  I have served as Associate Dean & Director of the […]

Lee Pelligreen

I joined the Weston Career Center in 2018 to help drive positive change in career services by collaborating with the team.  Prior to that, I was in financial services building […]

Sarah Rigazio

Sarah Rigazio

I started my career in recruiting before coming to WashU. I now work at the Career Center with organizations looking to hire our amazing students. I connect with companies to […]

Sue Kruessel, MA

I’ve enjoyed 25 years of creating connections between talented students, employers and alumni. I’m also the administrator of the Engineering Co-op Program where engineering students have the option to work […]

Phoebe Richards

Phoebe Richards

(she, her, hers) As a former theatre kid and camp counselor, I love working in a field where I get to help students and alumni with vast skills and interests […]

Molly Burkot

Molly Burkot

I started my career as an Admissions Counselor at Washington University School of Law. I then took a position at a well-known recruiting firm to further my breadth of experience […]