Greg Hutchings

Business Development Manager

I have served in both the academic and corporate worlds in senior positions; performing both business development and leadership roles.  I have served as Associate Dean & Director of the Weston Career Center (developed a business development arm and helped lead a study with McKinsey & Co.) and as Assistant Dean of the Specialized Masters Program (introduced STEM degrees to Olin and doubled the size of the program).  I currently serve as Manager, Corporate Relations and Business Development I have exposure in a wide variety of industries including technology, financial services, and healthcare. We have become a preferred talent provider to Amazon, Microsoft and Google.  In the corporate sphere, I was a Managing Director of the Investment Banking Division at A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc. and played various leadership roles, including Director of Recruiting.  I also was Principal of M.I.R.P., LLC.II, a partnership of ING Insurance and Mills Properties where we bought 61 apartment buildings; converted 30 of the buildings into condominiums and sold the remaining 31 buildings.