Student Conduct Record Request

Students have the ability to request information regarding findings of responsibility within your student conduct record. These requests are only utilized for the students personal inquiry. This request is not an official reporting structure and may not be used as a substitution for processes that are completed by requesting entities such as internal WashU offices, employers, other institutions or graduate/professional school programs.

Example: If you are a student going through a recruitment process for a Fraternity or Sorority, WUSA or any other leadership program on campus; you do not need to fill out a student conduct request as these offices submit information for students.

Example: If you are a student filling out a form and are unsure of what would be reported as you fill out an application, requesting this information will assist you in documenting what to report through the process. This however, does not substitute the process that may occur after you submit your application.  Therefore, once you submit your application, the institution may still require you to have an official conduct record request completed. Therefore, you must have the information needed for the official process to be completed through the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

All official student conduct inquiries must be submitted directly to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards. Once received, the Office will provide student conduct information directly to the entity that is making the request.

Example: If you are submitting an application for a graduate/professional school that you have submitted an application, the institution may contact our Office directly. In this situation, the graduate/professional school will send us notice requesting the information regarding your conduct. If they provide you with a form to be submitted to the institution, you must bring the form to the Office to be completed and then provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope to have the form mailed directly to the school or another official way in which the documentation may be submitted such as fax, etc.

To submit a request for your student conduct record please submit the form below. Once received, your record will be reviewed and any finding of responsibility will be provided to you via the email provided. This request may take up to ten days to process. If currently a student, all requests must be returned through your WUSTL email address. Alumni requests submitted through non-WUSTL email addresses will need to upload a picture ID (i.e. State ID, Passport, etc.) when submitting the form below.

For questions, contact the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards by email or call 314-935-7296.

Student Conduct: Student Conduct Record Request Form
Maximum upload size: 33.55MB