Faculty Fellows (FFs) are faculty members who live in our Residential Colleges or Communities for 3 – 4 years, often with their families.
They connect with residents through programs and events, as well as one on one interactions. Faculty Fellows partner with Residential College/Community Directors (RCDs) and Resident Advisors (RAs) to facilitate community building and a sense of belonging in their Residential College/Community.
Reach out to Stephanie Weiskopf, Associate Director of Residential Faculty Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to set up a time to discuss the role and the Faculty Fellow experience.
The application deadline has passed for the current recruitment cycle.
- Application materials include:
- Letter of interest reflecting on how you envision activating the Faculty Fellow role and how Faculty Fellows contribute to residential learning
- Curriculum Vitae
- Note of support from Department Chair
- Discussions will be conducted with selected candidates and will include Residential Life staff, current Faculty Fellows, and senior leadership within the Division of Student Affairs and Provost’s Office through December.
- Primary consideration for the faculty fellow position will be given to associate, full, and Teaching, Research, and Practice members of the faculty.
- Summer 2023 (Current Recruitment Cycle) – Three (3) openings in South 40 communities
- Summer 2024 – One (1) opening in the Village
- Summer 2025 – No anticipated openings
- Summer 2026 – Three (3) openings in South 40 communities and one (1) opening in The Lofts