Pending OPT Address Change

This page is for F-1 International Students who have graduated from Washington University and have pending OPT applications.

After graduation, you must always keep the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System updated with your current home address in the United States. If your OPT application is still pending but you do not yet have access to the SEVP Portal, you can update your address using this form.

  • If you need to change the mailing address for your OPT card, you must also update USCIS directly using their Change of Address Form.
  • If you have approved 12 month OPT or 24 month STEM OPT: Address changes must be reported directly to the SEVP Portal within 10 days. For more information please visit our SEVP Portal Information page.
OISS: Pending OPT Address Change
Your six-digit ID number, not your WUSTLKey
Found on your I-20, "N" followed by several digits
New Residential Address
Street Number and Name
Apartment, if any
Zip/Postal Code