As of April 30, anyone regardless of residency is eligible for vaccination in Missouri. This includes people who just require their second vaccine of a two-shot series.
COVID vaccination is required for all students.
Students who fail to meet applicable deadlines will be prohibited from accessing university facilities and participating in university activities and programs. Students will be administratively withdrawn from their courses and will not be permitted to register for classes. Students who have been assigned to Residential Life Housing will have their housing contract terminated on July 30, 2021.
All Danforth Students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before they arrive on campus for the start of their fall academic term or August 30, whichever comes first.
In order to be fully vaccinated by August 30, you must receive your final dose of vaccine no later than August 16. Note that two-dose vaccines generally have 21 (for Pfizer) or 28 (for Moderna) days between the two doses which means you must begin the vaccination series no later than July 26 or July 19, respectively.
Students who are fully vaccinated are asked to upload their verification documentation by Thursday, July 15, 2021 in order to allow us enough time to prepare for any vaccination clinics that may be needed at the start of the semester.
The deadline for uploading an exemption request form through the student portal is Thursday, July 15, 2021.
- Moderna-2 doses
- Pfizer-2 doses
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-1 dose
- AstraZeneca (AZD1222) (ChAdOx1-S)-2 doses
- SKBio /Republic of Korea)
- Serum Institute of India (COVIDSHIELD)
- AB/Sweden (VAXZEVRIA)
- Vero Cell (inactivated) made by Sinopharm, Beijing (BIBP)-2 doses
- Vero Cell (inactivated) made by Sinovac Life Sciences Co, Ltd.-2 doses
- Additional vaccinations may be approved as more information about vaccines and virus variants becomes available. . This list will be updated accordingly.
- For international students who cannot get vaccinated prior to arrival with an approved vaccine, please contact us at Habif Health and Wellness Center or 314-935-6666.
Additional vaccine availability can be found online:
Once you have been fully vaccinated, we ask that you upload an image of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card in your student health portal. Please upload your documentation by visiting the Habif Health and Wellness Center website and clicking on the link for “Log in to the student portal.”
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your health and receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, please contact Habif Health and Wellness Center or call 314-935-6666. (during business hours).
If you have additional questions please see the WashU COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ page.