As of April 30, anyone regardless of residency is eligible for vaccination in Missouri. This includes people who just require their second vaccine of a two-shot series.
For fall 2021, A COVID-19 Vaccine is required for all students.
Students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before they arrive on campus for the start of their fall academic term or August 30, whichever comes first. We will follow CDC guidelines or WHO and accept vaccination with either an FDA or WHO EUA or fully approved vaccine. As of May 10, the following vaccines currently meet this requirement:
- Moderna-2 doses
- Pfizer-2 doses
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-1 dose
- AstraZeneca (AZD1222) (ChAdOx1-S)-2 doses
- SKBio /Republic of Korea)
- Serum Institute of India (COVIDSHIELD)
- AB/Sweden (VAXZEVRIA)
- Verocell, made by Sinopharm, Beijing (BIBP)- 2 doses
- Additional vaccinations may be approved as more information about vaccines and virus variants becomes available. . This list will be updated accordingly.
- For international students who cannot get vaccinated prior to arrival with an approved vaccine, please contact us at Habif Health and Wellness Center or 314-935-4959.
Additional vaccine availability can be found online:
Once you have been fully vaccinated, we ask that you upload an image of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card in your student health portal. Please upload your documentation by visiting the Habif Health and Wellness Center website and clicking on the link for “Log in to the student portal.”
Students who were vaccinated through Wash U or BJC who have a vaccine reaction should call the COVID Call Center (314-362-5056) to report their symptoms. Vaccine side effects should be reported to the clinic or center where the vaccine was given for official reporting. If you have an urgent medical concern after hours following a vaccine, please call 314-935-6666 and press Option 1 to be connected to our after hours nursing line.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your health and receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, please contact Habif Health and Wellness Center or call 314-935-4959 (during business hours).
If you have additional questions please see the WashU COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ page.