Andy Harber, SPHR

Career Coach

Andy Harber, SPHR
Andy Harber

After a 25 year career in human resources management, I transitioned to a career coach role in the Center for Career Engagement, coaching students with interests in educational leadership, policy foundations and charitable organizations; human services and advocacy; international relations; public policy and civil service; law, mental health, social work, federal careers, and community service. I have a particular passion to help students with interview preparation, salary negotiations, and alumni with continued career exploration.

What do you most enjoy about working at the Center for Career Engagement?
What I enjoy most is being able to experience the personal and professional growth of my advisees as they transition from career exploration to landing their first professional position or moving on to a graduate school program.

Favorite quote, motto or piece of advice?
One day at a time.

Career coaching focus areas: Educational leadership and policy; foundations and charitable organizations; human services and advocacy; international relations; public policy and civil service; law, mental health, social work, federal careers, and community service