Are you interested in getting a job on campus? Disability Resources is looking for responsible and detail oriented students to work as Note Takers.
Work as a Note Taker
A Note-taker records notes for their class(es) and provides those notes to student(s) with documented need. Note-taker responsibilities include:
- Provide legible, timely, and complete notes for the class(es) in which you serve as a Note-taker.
- Notes may be typed or handwritten, although typing is preferred.
- Attend all classes during the semester. If a class is missed, it is the Note-taker’s responsibility to find a suitable replacement.
- Upload notes to Access WashU in a timely manner after each class period. Notes should be uploaded as early as possible prior to quizzes, exams, or other time-sensitive events.
- Respect student privacy. Do not share confidential information with anyone.
- Maintain satisfactory academic performance in the class.
Be in good academic standing and enrolled in a class for which a student with an approved note-taking accommodation needs notes.
Apply online. Disability Resources staff will reach out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Rolling basis – as needed.
Work as a Proctor
Thank you for your interest but due to COVID-19 Disability Resources is not currently hiring proctors.
Contact us at 314-935-5970 or by email
Location: Ground floor of Gregg House, South 40
Office hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.