Cancellation Deadline Update (7/31/2020)
Any sophomore who previously submitted a housing contract and who is now no longer interested in a Residential Life assignment should cancel their housing contract by 5 p.m. CDT August 5. Housing assignments for those with existing contracts who do not cancel by August 5 will be finalized by August 24. Following the release of assignments, those students will have until 5 p.m. CDT on August 31 to cancel their housing contract without penalty.
Following the release of assignments, you are encouraged to review the new housing contract for the 2020 fall semester.
Submitting your Cancellation:
To cancel your housing contract:
- Log into your Webstac account
- From the top navigation, hover over the housing tab and select WashU Housing Portal
- From your WashU Housing Portal, select request forms
- From the selection of request forms, select room cancellation
- Choose the appropriate contract cancellation for Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 and complete the remaining steps.