The North Side Association is a group that brings together residents of the North Side housing spaces, focuses on community building, and plans events for all to enjoy. The NSA strives to give residents a sense of belonging and make everyone feel like they’re right at home.
The NSA welcomes co-programming with other student groups and organizations! Please keep in mind that each proposal is weighed individually and depends on the NSA budget, the amount of programming already in the works, and how well the proposed event meets the needs of our residents of the North Side. Contact us to start programming today!
Past NSA Events
- Apple Picking at Eckert’s Farm
- Subsidized Tickets to Wash U Cultural Shows
- First Friday (held on the first Friday of classes in the Fall)
- Battle of the Bands (held in the Spring)
- Senior Send-Off (held on the last week of Spring classes)
- Pumpkin + Cookie Decorating (held in October)
- Dancakes (held in Fall semester)
- Sushi Making with UPro (held in the Fall)
Visit North Side Association