Because we only serve Washington University students, the course is specifically designed with your abilities and needs in mind. When our students give us feedback, it has a direct and immediate impact on our course design.
- All classes are held on campus.
- Instructors are top Washington University MD/PhD students.
- As part of the class, there are smaller study groups of 7-9 students facilitated by experienced Cornerstone academic mentors.
- The cost is much lower than commercial courses and can be charged to your student account. Textbooks are included in the price.
- Unlike other courses, we provide screening and readiness advising to ensure that students have the prerequisites necessary to succeed in the course and on the MCAT.
Practice Exam Dates 2018-19
- Practice Exam 1: Saturday, January 26
- Practice Exam 2: Saturday, February 9
- Practice Exam 3: Saturday, March 23
- Practice Exam 4: Saturday, April 6
Early Start Option: Sundays 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (October – April)
Course dates during Fall Semester 2018: October 21, October 28, November 4, November 11 and November 18
Course dates during Spring Semester 2019: January 27, February 3, February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3, March 17, March 24, March 31, April 7 and April 14
Choice of days/times for Problem Solving Groups (you will sign up one week after the first class)
Regular Start Options: Sundays/Mondays/Wednesdays or Sundays/Tuesdays/Thursdays (January – April)
Choice of days/times for Problem Solving Groups (you will sign up once you enroll).
Costs and Deadlines
$1200 – Both Early and Regular Start MCAT
Deadline to apply for Early MCAT – Sep 30
Deadline to apply for Regular MCAT – Nov 30
We understand that some students might need partial financial assistance to cover the costs of the MCAT course. Students who believe they may qualify for financial assistance please contact the Assistant Director of Academic Programs, Jay Sriram.
- Charged to WashU student account
Regular Start MCAT Application is open!
Regular Start application will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, November 30
Click here to apply
Early Start MCAT Applications are now closed.
Early Start application closed at 5 p.m. on Sunday, September 30
Early Start Course Page
Regular Start Course Page
Sundays (10 a.m.-12 p.m.): TBD
Mondays/Wednesdays (6-8 p.m.): TBD
Sundays (1-3 p.m.): TBD
Tuesdays/Thursdays (6-8 p.m.): TBD
(will be available the first week of class)
Problem-Solving Group Leader Application
Contact Cecily Ferguson.