- Separation of Children from Families Drives US Immigration Debate
- A Dreamer’s Life
- Immigration in St. Louis
- The Truth About American Towns That Welcome Refugees
- New Kids’ Books Put A Human Face On The Refugee Crisis
- Trump Retreats on Separating Families, but Thousands May Remain Apart
- How Immigration Became So Controversial
- The ‘Double Punishment’ for Black Undocumented Immigrants
- Families Divided: President Trump’s Travel Ban Strands Some U.S. Citizens Abroad
- The facts about Trump’s policy of separating families at the border
Academic Journals and Books
“Legal Violence: Immigration Law and the Lives of Central American Immigrants,” by Cecilia Menjivar and Leisy J. Abrego. American Journal of Sociology (2012).
Fox, Cybelle. 2012. Three Worlds of Relief: Race, Immigration, and the American Welfare State from the Progressive Era to the New Deal. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Refugees Unwelcome? Changes in the Public Acceptance of Immigrants and Refugees in Germany in the Course of Europe’s ‘Immigration Crisis.” Christian S Czymara Alexander W Schmidt-Catran European Sociological Review, Volume 33, Issue 6, 1 December 2017, Pages 735–751.
L98-202 section 01 — The Immigrant Experience
L98-371A section 01 — Sociology of Immigration
L98-4373 section 01 — Immigration, Identity, and the Internet
L22 History 3165 — Chinese Diasporas: A Social History of Global Migration
S31-4100 — Social Work Practice with Immigrants and Refugees
S50-5064 (S55-5364) —Refugee Empowerment, Physical Activity and Urban Development
S55-5364 (S50-5064) —Refugee Empowerment, Physical Activity and Urban Development in Berlin, Germany