Housing Insecurity

The following resources are available to students with questions about housing.

On Campus

Spencer T. Olin Residence Hall (Medical Campus)
Olin Residence Hall provides housing for approximately 168 medical and graduate students in the School of Medicine, and those enrolled in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Program in Audiology and Communication Science, Genetic Epidemiology, and the Division of Biology & Biomedical Sciences.
• Phone: 314-362-3230

• 4550 Scott Avenue
• St. Louis, MO 63110-1031

Residential Life (Danforth)
The Office of Residential Life is responsible for campus student housing and related services. The staff is available to advise individuals and provide access to diverse services. This office oversees Resident Advisors and the Resident Advisor Duty Office. Resident College Directors (RCDs) and Resident Advisors (RAs) are available to provide a support system for students.

Community Resources

Almost Home
3200 St. Vincent 63104

Almost Home is a transitional residence for teenage mothers with up to two children. The program is nine months long and may be extended.

Annie Malone Children & Family Services
Transitional Living for youth ages 16-21 for 6-24 months
JaMecia McCall, Transitional Living Program Manager
Office #: 314-361-1122 x1044
Contact AMCFS by email

St. Louis Region Housing Helpline

Most (but not all) of the shelters and transitional housing locations in both the city and county will say you need to start the process by calling the Housing Helpline (formerly Housing Resource Center.) The Intake process takes place at Biddle House Opportunities Center or St. Patrick Welcome Center.

St. Louis County Department of Health
Many locations and resources. Go to the County website and click on the tab Health & Wellness.

St. Patrick Center
800 North Tucker 63101
The St. Patrick Partnership Center is a one-stop location downtown that offers more than 25 programs and 13 partner organizations, all in one place. Programs include: Direct Assistance (food, clothing, utilities, hot lunches, etc.); Referrals to Shelters; Rental and Mortgage Payment Assistance; Counseling; Tutoring and GED classes; Health and Dental Care through Grace Hill; Mental Health Services; Legal Services; Day Care; Life Skills, small business development, and more. Shamrock Club provides employment training, financial counseling, 12-step and substance abuse counseling, (and meals).

Epworth Children & Family Services
Independent Living Program for participants ages 17-23
Katrina Peoples, Chief Program Officer
Office #: 314-727-6294