Ryan Hung, MA

Given my experience in various industries – from big tech, to nonprofit, to the performing arts, to higher education – I bring a uniquely informed perspective as a leader in […]

Corrin Molczyk

As the department coordinator for the Center for Career Engagement, I help make sure our office runs smoothly and efficiently. I have an amazing spouse and two dogs who keep […]

Madison Dettman

Event professional dedicated to providing excellent service and delivering quality event experiences for students and employers.

Elizabeth Lao

Elizabeth Lao (she/her/hers) is an administrative assistant with the Center for Career Engagement and started working for WashU in November of 2021. Her role is comprised of facilitating communications/scheduling between […]

Phyllis Jackson

Phyllis Jackson

Phyllis serves as Associate Director of Event Management and manages the operational area of Campus Life. This area is consists of event requests and coordination, youth protection, facility management, and […]

Jeff Allen

Jeff Allen

Jeff serves as Media Specialist and the main contact for audio visual needs for events and activities as well as Studio 350 Management.