- ABC’s Blackish – Judicial System
- ABC’s Blackish- Police Brutality
- We Need to Talk about an Injustice
- Is The U.S. Criminal Justice System Biased?
- Why Campus Inclusion Matters
- How Privilege Works
- Is the Criminal Justice System Broken?
- How Our Criminal Justice System Targets Communities
- Is There Racial Bias In Our Criminal Justice System?
- Let’s get to the root of racial injustice
- Mass Incarceration, Visualized
- A Conversation With Police on Race
- Black men sentenced to more time for committing the exact same crime as a white person, study finds
- On the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s death, faith groups rally to combat systemic racism
- How Segregation Shapes Fatal Police Violence
- Poll: 6 In 10 Black Americans Say Police Unfairly Stopped Them Or A Relative
- The Brutality of Police Culture in Baltimore
- The Decline of Mass Incarceration is Good for Everyone
Academic Journals and Books
Tuch, S., & Weitzer, R. (1997). Trends: Racial Differences in Attitudes Toward the Police. The Public Opinion Quarterly, 61(4), 642-663.
López, I. (2010). Post-Racial Racism: Racial Stratification and Mass Incarceration in the Age of Obama. California Law Review, 98(3), 1023-1074.
Forman, J. (2012). Racial critiques of mass incarceration: Beyond the new Jim Crow. New York University Law Review 87(1), 21-69.
L90 AFAS 3301 — Culture & Identity: The Politics of Black Criminality and Popular Protest
L98-2011 section 01 — Understanding Racial Inequality in the Contemporary U.S.
L98-3561 section 01 — Law, Gender, and Justice