Students are required to register for each visit to the Sumers Recreation Center beginning 48 hours in advance at recstore.wustl.edu or on the WashU Rec App and must bring a WashU ID and proof of completing the University’s daily self-screening.
Students must register for a “report time” during which they are asked to arrive within the first 25 minutes. There are a limited number of registrations available for each report time. Students are asked to limit registrations to one visit per day and to cancel registrations if they are unable to attend.
Students who fail to cancel their registration and do not attend their registered report time three times will have their WashU Rec account suspended for up to two weeks. Each no-show thereafter will result in another two-week suspension.
- Log in to the Rec Store at recstore.wustl.edu.
- Locate your profile in the top right hand corner.
- Select your name and then select “profile.”
- Locate “programs” in the list on the left hand side of the screen.
- Locate the program registration you are wanting to cancel and select the three vertical dots on the right hand side of that program listing.
- Select “Cancel Registration.”