The South 40 Fitness Center is a satellite facility for WashU Rec located conveniently amongst the residential colleges on the second floor of the South 40 Center, just above the Bear’s Den.
S40 Fitness features a full lineup of cardio equipment and a limited offering of strength training equipment (listed below), as well as a stretching area with stability balls and stretch bands.
Anyone with a membership for the Sumers Recreation Center automatically has access to S40 Fitness.
S40 Fitness Phone: 314-935-5023
South 40 Fitness Center Google Map
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO ONGOING COVID-19 THREAT
7:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
THE SOUTH 40 FITNESS CENTER IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
S40 Fitness Equipment Lineup
- 4 Octane XT One’s
- 6 Star Trac Treadmills
- 2 Cybex Arc Trainers
- 2 Stages Spin Bikes
- 1 Star Trac Recumbent Bike
- 1 Octane Lateral X
- 4 Star Trac Cardio Trainers
- Free Motion Chest
- Free Motion Shoulder
- Free Motion Dual Cable Cross
- Free Motion Lat
- Free Motion Row
- Free Motion Assisted Pull-up and Dip
- Free Motion Preacher Curl & EZ curl bar
- Dumbbells starting at 5lbs.-75lbs.
- Utility Bench
- 2 Adjustable Benches
- 2 Power Racks –adjustable J-hooks and safety arms
- Standard 45lb Barbells
- Women’s Power Bar (35 lbs.)