- “Celebration” vs. Black “Protest”
- The Hypocrisy of How We Discuss Gun Violence
- Speaking Out
- Protests against gun violence in US schools
- Black Lives Matter Protests
- How Parkland Students Changed the Gun Debate
- Women’s Marchers Look to the Midterms
- How to Distinguish Between Antifa, White Supremacists, and Black Lives Matter
- What’s Next for Protest Art in the Trump Era?
- Kneeling for Life and Liberty Is Patriotic
Academic Journals and Books
Gallagher, R. J., Reagan, A. J., Danforth, C. M., & Dodds, P. S. (2018). Divergent discourse between protests and counter-protests: #BlackLivesMatter and #AllLivesMatter. Plos ONE, 13(4), 1-23.
Russell, C. A. (2008). The Politics of Protest: Social Movements in America. Journal Of Political & Military Sociology, 36(2), 296-298.
Keck, T. M. (2009). Beyond backlash: Assessing the impact of judicial decisions on LGBT rights. Law & Society Review, 43(1), 151-185
L90 AFAS 237 — Don’t Believe the Hype: Race, Media, and Social Movements in America
L22 History 3230 — Black Power across Africa and the Diaspora: International Dimensions of the Black Power Movement
S60-5018 — State Level Lobbying
S65-5660 —Designing Sustainable Social Policies & Programs: A System Dynamics Approach
S81-5185 —Community Organizing and Advocacy