Northside Community: Upperclass students living in suites or in Millbrook Apartments may register a party in their suite with a maximum of 25 people, including the residents of the suite. For gatherings of 25-50, residents must reserve a common space.
All parties involving alcohol must adhere to Missouri state law, residential life, and university policies related to the use, possession and consumption of alcohol.
South 40 Community: Residents on the South 40 may host parties in their suite when the number of attendees is less than or equal to 10 people, with prior approval from their suitemates. For gatherings of 10 people or more, residents must host their guest in a community common space that has been reserved through the Party Registration online form.
- All parties must be registered through your RCD. Please use the form below.
- Parties may only be hosted on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- All guests must comply with Residential Life policies, including all guests must be 21 years of age if alcohol is present.
- No drinking games, kegs or large common source containers are allowed including parties where are guest present are over the age of 21.
- Alcohol can be in no public space including balconies, again for those 21 and over.
- You must inform your resident advisor about your registered party so that they are able to check in with you.