The Lofts offer common area lounges with televisions, a printing station, community kitchens, laundry rooms in each building that accept Bear Bucks and coin, card kiosk station, bicycle storage room, underground parking, and 24/7 Security Liaisons.
Four separate buildings, each of which have single-efficiency apartments, two-bedroom apartments, and three-bedroom apartments. There are also some two-bedroom townhouses and some three-bedroom townhouses.
New Enright Avenue, University City, MO, United States
- Located within or near the Delmar Loop
- Close to grocery store, 24/7 diner
- Walk or bike to Campus (Skinker Avenue or Ackert Walkway)
- MetroLink Bus System
- Red Line picks up right outside the building every 30 minutes (near Rosedale, Lofts,
- Green Line picks up right outside the building every 20 minutes (near Rosedale, Lofts
- Gold Line picks up every 20 minutes (near Rosedale,
- Campus Circulator Shuttle
- Public off-street parking (Rosedale, Washington)
- Limited parking located in rear parking lots (Washington)
- Secure underground garage accessible with a Green pass via Parking and Transportation (The Lofts)