Interfolio is the premier academic dossier and credential service for applying to graduate school or postgraduate positions.
Interfolio is available to all students at Washington University in St. Louis.
Highlights of this service include:
- Complete online management of files
- Online storage of other application documents, such as resumes, writing samples, cover letters, etc.
- A reference file account with Interfolio includes 250 MB of document storage space, which is typically enough to hold 100 typed pages.
Faculty, Staff and Other Letter Writers
Interfolio does not just benefit students and alumni. It also helps ease the burden of those faculty entrusted with composing letters of recommendation.
- Quickly and easily upload letters
- Retain access to uploaded documents
- Increased fraud protection
- It just takes a few minutes to create an account and begin managing your written documents online immediately.