Please click below to schedule time over the phone or on Zoom to meet with a GPS Advisor regarding your role, your student group, and/or the cancellation of your program/event.
- Mandy Curtis – Performing Arts
- Janice Davidse – Sports Clubs
- Beth Doores – Academic/Honorary Organizations
- Peggy Hermes – Governing/Political Action Organizations
- Leslie Heusted – Sustainability & Special Interest Organizations/WPA/NPHC
- Phyllis Jackson – Media/Dance Organizations
- Danny Kim – Service Organizations
- Molly Bennett – Health & Wellness, Business, and Sorority/Fraternity Life Organizations
- Travis Tucker – Religious, Cultural/Diversity and Inclusion Organizations
Campus Life’s Group Pathways to Success (GPS) Advising program is a service to help student groups grow and develop.
Please email your assigned GPS adviser, email email@example.com, or visit the Campus Life Virtual Front Desk Monday – Friday from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. to speak with someone who can answer questions and point you in the right direction.