The GRE Prep Course is a chance for you to become acquainted with the intricacies of the exam, learn strategies for tackling its different sections, and practice what you learn.
- All classes are held on campus.
- Proctored practice GRE exams are part of the class and are held on campus.
- The cost is much lower than commercial courses and can be charged to your student account.
- Full-length practice tests and all textbooks are included.
Fall 2018 Schedule
- October – November
- Mondays, 6-8 p.m.: October 22, October 29, November 5, November 12, November 19, November 26
- Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m.: October 24, October 31, November 7, November 14
- November 21- NO CLASS
- November 28- NO CLASS
- Classroom Location (Mondays and Wednesdays): Eads 205
- Two proctored practice exams (one before and one after the course)
- Practice Exam #1: Saturday, October 20, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Practice Exam #2: Saturday, December 1, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Practice Exam Location: Cornerstone Seminar Room
Costs and Deadlines
Deadline to submit application: Sep 14, 2018
We understand that some students might need partial financial assistance to cover the costs of the GRE prep course. Students who believe they may qualify for financial assistance please contact the assistant director of academic programs, Jay Sriram.
Questions? Contact Cecily Ferguson
GRE Prep Course Applications are now closed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Cecily Ferguson.