The home to the WashU varsity football, soccer and track and field teams, Francis Olympic Field and Bushyhead Track are located just outside the entrance to the Gary M. Sumers Recreation Center along Forsyth Blvd.
COVID-19 Facility Access
Francis Olympic Field and Bushyhead Track are available for drop-in use by members of the WashU campus community including students, staff, faculty and contracted employees during hours listed below. No off-campus visitors will have access per University restrictions on visitors.
- Participants will access the field via the Sumers Rec Center main entrance.
- Anyone entering the facility must have a WashU ID and proof of completing the University’s daily COVID-19 self screening (fully vaccinated employees are exempt from screening).
- No off-campus visitors will be permitted.
- No group play or pickup games.
- Individual or partner use only.
Francis Field and Bushyhead Track are open for use during all operational hours of the Sumers Recreation Center.
The field will be offline from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 3:30-7:30 p.m. due to camps.