- Interfaith Cooperation: An Invitation for All Beliefs | Elizabeth Sink | TEDxCSU
- Being Muslim in the U.S.
- We’ve Reached the End of White Christian America
- How America Is Transforming Islam
- The Perils of #MeToo as a Muslim
- Some Christian Leaders Say Deportations Would Jeopardize Their Churches
- White Christian America is dying
- Why Orthodox Judaism Is Appealing to So Many Millennials
Academic Journals and Books
Hagan, J., & Helen, R. E. (2003). Calling upon the sacred: Migrants’ use of religion in the migration process. The International Migration Review, 37(4), 1145-1162.
Julia Meredith Hess, Brian Isakson, Matthew Nelson, Jessica R. Goodkind. (2017) “My World Is Upside Down”: Transnational Iraqi Youth and Parent Perspectives on Resettlement in the United States. Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies 0:0, pages 1-22.
Tilson, D. J., & Venkateswaran, A. (2004). Toward a Peaceable Kingdom: Public Relations and Religious Diversity in the U.S. Public Relations Quarterly, 49(2), 37-44.
Bohlen, Casey. “American Prophets: Seven Religious Radicals and their Struggle for Social and Political Justice by Albert J. Raboteau (review).” Labour / Le Travail, vol. 80, 2017, pp. 339-341.
Patel. Eboo. (2016). Interfaith Leadership: A Primer. Boston: Beacon Press.
L48 Anthro 3313 — Women and Islam
L98-2010 section 01 — Religion and American Society
L77 WGSS 418C — Sexuality and Gender in East Asian Religions
L48 Anthro 3312 — Topics in Islam: Islam in the Indian Ocean
L23 380 —Anime and Animi – A Popular Cultural Approach To Shinto: Topics in Religious Studies
L23 3302— Religion And Health: From Holy Madness To Medicalized Meditation: Topics In Religion And Science
L23 Re St 3514 —Religion, Race and Politics in Recent American History