Recreation Facility Reservation Request

Internal Requests

Washington University-affiliated groups and departments can request the use of Recreation spaces through Reserve-a-Space under “Campus Premier Spaces.” WashU students looking to reserve spaces must be designated as a primary contact, officer or space requester on their group’s WUGO page in order to make a request. Please note: WashU students, faculty and staff should not use Reserve-a-Space to make requests for non-WashU affiliated groups or organizations, but should follow instructions below for external groups.

External Requests

Groups and organizations not affiliated with Washington University should fill out our online Facility Reservation Request Form.

Pricing and Policies

Spaces Available & Pricing (PDF)

Facility Use Policies (PDF)