Rebekah Paré

Rebekah Paré (she/her) joined WashU in 2022 as the Associate Vice Chancellor for Career Development and Education, responsible for creating a new unified career center for the university that elevates […]

Help using Handshake

Find help for setting up your profile, finding opportunities, and more.

Tawni Hoeglund, PhD

As a career consultant, I am passionate about helping students identify and explore career possibilities that align with their interests, values, abilities, and strengths.  I am also excited to help […]

Designing Your First and Second Years

Resources for Summer Experiences, Campus Connection & Community Engagement We want to partner with you as you follow your curiosity and explore options. Even in your early college years, there […]

Kyle Schenthal

About Kyle I advise students and alumni interested in pursuing data-related careers. I have professional experience in multiple roles, including machine learning engineer, data scientist, data engineer, and data analyst. Although […]

Tyler Gahrs, MA

I have always enjoyed being part of the learning process – as a student, as a teacher, and now in the Career Center. I support strategic planning and other projects […]

Ahmar Ursani

Most of my professional background is in higher education, where I served as an academic advisor, success coach, program coordinator, instructor, and career counselor. In addition to general career advising, […]

Lauren Richmond, MBA

I am a motivated, authentic, dependable and driven sales and marketing leader who is energized through collaborative work. The Career Center’s Mission of enhancing students’ overall university experience, providing resources […]

WashU CNX

WashU students visit Facebook on a Career Center Road Show.

Expand your WashU network with WashU CNX (“WashU connects”), Washington University’s official online community for networking and mentorship.