Aimee Wittman, MS

Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs for Career Development

(she/her/hers)

I serve as the leader of the Washington University Career Center where I support and guide our team towards our strategic priority of delivering outstanding career education to all WashU students. I also collaborate with our partners and stakeholders, both inside and outside of the WashU community, to work together in support of our vision of equitable career education and outcomes for all students.

What do I enjoy most about working here?

WashU is a community of incredibly talented, committed, caring, and engaged people. I find great joy in joining and creating coalitions – of people, ideas, and communities – to help make progress towards our shared goals.

What is something interesting about you, your hobbies/passions or your life that might help someone connect with you? 

I have two important jobs in my life at the moment – leading the Career Center Team and being a mom to three terrific kids. I am always experimenting with different strategies to lean into each of these different priorities and I aspire to continuous exploration, learning, and growth in both areas of my life.