Conflict Resolution Facilitators (CRFs) will serve as a peer-to-peer resource for residents to when dealing with conflicts.
CRFs will be trained in areas of social justice, conflict coaching, restorative justice, mediation, and dispute resolution. Facilitators will host workshops that teach healthy and constructive communication.
- Available Thursdays from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Complete minimum two office hours per week
- Attend all required training
- Meet weekly with your liaison within your assigned residential college
- Host minimum one program per semester with team
- Cannot be a current Resident Advisor
If you have any questions, please contact Derek Bell at email@example.com.