WashU Rec will hold in-person outdoor BearFit classes beginning June 1. Classes will be held on the third floor of the Snow Way parking garage where there is protection from the rain and sun.
- Participants must register for all classes in the Online Rec Store. Registration will open one week prior to each class.
- Registration is open to anyone with a WUSTL Key or a past member who has a Online Rec Store login.
- Class spaces are limited, so participants are asked to cancel their registration in the Online Rec Store if they can’t make it to class.
- WashU Rec will follow University guidelines for outdoor masking. No mask will be required if you are fully vaccinated. A mask will be required during checkin and setup/teardown for those who are not fully vaccinated, but they may remove their mask once class begins.
- Currently, WashU Rec is not planning to live stream these classes.