The Career Center is partnering with Universum again this year to bring WashU undergraduate students the Universum Talent Survey.
Universum is the global leader in the field of employer branding and talent research. Through market research, consulting, and media solutions they aim to close the gap between the expectations of employers and talent, as well as support higher education institutions in their roles.
The Universum Survey provides unique insight into the recruitment challenges of employers and the dynamics of the talent market. Universum helps nearly 2,000 colleges and universities worldwide to:
- Understand the career preferences and expectations of students
- Identify the readiness for professional life of students
- Attract relevant employers to visit campus
- Manage the brand perception and attractiveness of universities
WashU undergrads who participate in the 15-minute survey are asked to share their professional expectations and preferences. In addition to expressing their opinions, each participating student receives the following from Universum:
- An analysis of their career profile
- Recommendations of companies that may not have been considered as potential employers
- A free resume review
Any WashU undergraduate can click here to take the survey.