12 Month OPT Reporting Forms

This page is for F-1 International Students who have graduated from Washington University and have approved 12 Month OPT.

Select the form below that best fits your situation:

Request an updated I-20: Use this form if:

  • You update your employer information in the SEVP Portal and want a new I-20
  • You need a new travel signature on page 2 of your I-20

I have Changed My Immigration Status: Use this form when:

  • If you are no longer in F-1 status. For example, you have an approved H-1B or permanent residence application.

Close my F-1 Status: Use this form when:

  • You are leaving the US and are no longer plan to return on your F-1 visa, and want your F-1 record closed.

If none of these forms fit your situation, please email OISS with your questions.